The holiday season – especially New Year’s Eve – is a huge night for a restaurant or bar owner. It’s a time of year when you definitely need a “Plan B” – or even a Plan C – if your beer line goes down or your run out of bulk CO2.
At Irish Carbonic, we’ve got the alphabet covered.
We pride ourselves in protecting your reputation by keeping your taps up and running right. A healthy bar means happy customers, which means more money in your pocket (who doesn’t want that?).
As we push through the holiday season and into 2018, remember that you’re always a phone call away from a local, family-owned business that specializes in round-the-clock service for your bar or restaurant (or any other business that needs bulk CO2, dry ice, or any of our other products or services).
Best of all, you’ll get a live person 24/7/365 when you call our emergency number, so you can rest easy knowing that your downtime will be minimal.
Get peace of mind with there whenever you need us service from Irish Carbonic. Operators are standing by 24/7/365 for your bulk CO2 refills, beer line service and more – Contact us today to learn more.
Many companies these days are looking for ways to bring aboard more diverse suppliers to partner with – whether because they have a formal mandate to honor or simply because they think it’s the right thing to do.
If your business is one of those companies, Irish Propane and Carbonic can help.
That’s because we’re proud to be recognized by NY State as a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (MWBE) – one of the few businesses of our type in the country to hold this honor.
It’s just one of the ways we stand apart from the crowd. Why not make it one of yours, too?
Contact us today to learn what our MWBE certification can mean for you, or for your business’ diversity goals!
In recent weeks, we’ve seen many cold weather records shattered in the northeastern US, and more bone-chilling weather is on the way. Here are answers to some important questions to keep your family safe during this dangerous cold snap.
Q: Do you provide 24-hour emergency service?
A: Yes, for our current customers. Our teams are working round the clock to keep you safe and warm. If you are not an Irish Propane Customer, we will do our best to help as soon as we have serviced our current customers.
Q: What should I do if I lose my heat?
A: Before you call us, try taking these steps to get your propane-fired furnace of boiler restarted:
- Make sure the any power switches are turned on
- Check for a blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker
- Confirm that your thermostat is set at least five degrees above the current room temperature
- Check the batteries on your thermostat
- Push the reset button on your burner—but only do it once.
- Make sure you have propane in your tank
Q: Is it safe to use portable heaters?
A: As always, use portable heaters with extreme caution, and NEVER use outdoor equipment to heat the inside of your home.
Q: What happens if it snows?
A: It is critical that you keep your driveway and fill pipe clear of snow to ensure we can get to you. If we cannot safely park in your driveway, the law prevents us from delivering your propane!
Thank you for your understanding as we work around the clock to keep your family safe and warm during this cold weather crisis.
The holiday season is once again upon us – and with it comes another opportunity to thank you for being an Irish Carbonic customer.
As we approach the holiday, please let us know if there’s anything we can do to keep your bar or restaurant up, running and productive during this busy time of year. As always, we’ll be there for you with reliable bulk CO2 deliveries and dry ice products available where and when you need them most.
Thanks again for choosing Irish Carbonic – we hope your holiday season and the New Year brings your family good health and joy! Contact us any time for service – we’re here for you!
If you’re looking for a new propane supplier, you’ll find there is no shortage of options to choose from. The question is, how do you separate the good from the not-so-good candidates?
Here are three key questions for your propane supplier-to-be to help you make your decision:
- Do you have any fees or incentives for new customers? – Some suppliers add a big mark-up to your propane and hide it as a surcharge in your delivery fee. Others go the opposite direction and offer great introductory price, only to raise it once you’re a committed customer. We think both are wrong.
With Irish Propane, you’ll get guaranteed fair and honest pricing every day, on every gallon of propane you ever get from us – no tricks and no BS.
- What other services do you provide besides propane delivery? – A propane discounter may offer low prices on propane – but what else are they giving you? Do they offer exceptional customer service? What about convenient ways to make your bill paying easier and less stressful?
Irish Propane does. From our convenient Budget Payment Plan to there-whenever-you-need-us support, we’ll give you everything you need to stay warm, calm, and comfortable all winter long.
- Will you help me manage my propane usage? – Your life is busy enough without having to worry about looking at a propane fuel gauge or remembering to schedule a propane gas delivery – but many propane suppliers, that’s exactly what you’ll have to do. They’ll simply come when you call – except when you don’t, at which point you’ll pay for emergency delivery and a propane system re-start.
But that won’t be a problem with Irish Propane – just sign up for FREE automatic delivery and let us take care of all those hassles.
Looking for more reasons to become an Irish Propane customer? Call us today and learn why you should join the Irish Propane family!
Our drivers take great pride in delivering propane to your home on time, every time, in any weather – no easy task here in the Buffalo and Rochester areas during wintertime.
But they still need your help.
To ensure reliable propane deliveries – and keep our crews safe – during the upcoming fuel delivery season, please:
- Try to keep your outdoor propane tank free of debris and your fill pipe area clear, especially after a storm. If snow is especially deep, mark the tank’s location with a flag.
- Try to keep your driveway as clear as possible, removing any snow or ice so our trucks can safely pull in your driveway and park (if we can’t park safely, we can’t deliver your propane, according to state law). Try to keep at least a 12-inch path to your tank.
- Call for propane when your tank gauge reaches 25 percent so you can avoid having to call for emergency service. Fewer emergency calls means we can keep our schedule for everyone, including you.
- If a storm is forecast, make sure you have enough propane to last a week in the event roads become impassable. If you have a propane generator, make sure to fill it before the storm arrives in case you lose power.
- On a delivery day, please keep any access gates unlocked, and keep pets leashed or under control.
Thank you for helping us to keep our promise of safe, on-time delivery!
For reliable, on-time propane and heating oil delivery anywhere in our service area, nobody beats Irish Propane. Contact us today to schedule a delivery – or to join our family of customers!
Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on all the things you’re grateful for (and the food’s pretty good, too).
One of the things we’re most grateful for is you, our loyal customers.
Whether you choose Irish Carbonic products and services for your restaurant, bar, or any other business, we know we couldn’t succeed without your loyalty. We hope to repay that loyalty by delivering quality products and unmatched service every day so we can continue to earn your trust and business.
As the winter heads our way here in New York and Ohio, we hope you’ll rest easy knowing that Irish Carbonic has you covered, no matter what your business demands of you (or us).
Thanks for choosing Irish Carbonic – enjoy your holiday!
Dry ice can do some nifty things – from helping your plants grow to acting as a mosquito repellent in your back yard. It can even help you tackle that DIY project you’ve been putting off: removing an old tile floor.
Yup, you read that right: dry ice is so cold that it will shatter the glue bonds that make old vinyl, asphalt and linoleum floors virtually impossible to remove any other way.
Learn how to remove old tiles with dry ice below – just remember to always follow all precautions for safe dry ice use and handling!
What you’ll need
- 30 lbs. dry ice
- Insulated gloves
- Wax or parchment paper
- A hand towel or rag
- A small flexible putty knife
What to do
- Make sure your room is well ventilated and keep small children and pets away (since dry ice emits a small amount of CO2)
- Tear off a piece of wax / parchment paper large enough to cover a tile plus about 1 to 2” of overhang on each side.
- While wearing insulated gloves, place a block of dry ice on top of the paper to cover the tile you want to remove; cover the ice with a towel or two to insulate it.
- Wait 2-3 minutes; you can sometimes hear a “pop” when the tile comes loose.
- Slide the edge of the paper to reposition the dry ice to the next tile.
- Use the putty knife to lift the previous tile; put the junk tile in a bag or box (it can re-adhere once it re-warms if you leave it on the floor).
- Repeat these steps until the floor is done!
Ready to take on your old tile floor, or any other dry ice DIY project? We’ve got all the dry ice you need. Stop by one of our convenient locations in Buffalo, Rochester, or Columbus today!
A build-up of bacteria, yeast, mold, and beer stones in your beer line can quickly degrade the quality of the draft you serve, resulting in foamy pours, off-tasting flavor, and even a rotten egg smell.
Yes, dirty beer lines are bad for beer – and, more importantly, bad for your business.
But don’t worry, we have the solution: our comprehensive, time-tested 10-point beer line cleaning system will make your draft beer look great, taste fresh, and pour better.
We’ll clean your beer lines, faucets, and keg couplers to make sure the beer from your taps is the best it an be. And with our hassle-free guarantee, we’ll work to accommodate cleanings that fit into your schedule, including after-hours service 24/7/365.
Call Irish Carbonic today at 800-884-0072 to schedule us to have your draft beer lines cleaned by the pros!
Dry ice is perfect way to liven up your Halloween – and we’ve got all you need in stock at our convenient store locations.
Whether you want to make a spooky witch’s cauldron, a foggy Jack-O-Lantern, a smoking drink, or simply fill the room with creepy fog, our dry ice will take your take your Halloween up a notch (just be sure to follow these simple precautions).
Stop in and stock up on dry ice at our convenient store locations today to make your 2017 Halloween SPOOKTACULAR! We’ll see you soon!
1444 Clinton Street | Buffalo, NY 14206
(716) 827-2727 | Map & Directions »
IRISH CARBONIC AND PROPANE
535 Buffalo Road | Rochester, NY 14611
(585) 254-6844 | Map & Directions »