Things are picking up for restaurants and bars here in Buffalo and Rochester – time to prepare for a busy summer.
One of the most important tasks to tackle as a bar or restaurant owner in the weeks to come should be to clean your beer lines. Regular cleaning is a must for a beer draft system to avoid the overgrowth of microorganisms like bacteria, yeast, mold and beer stone – all of which can ruin the taste, smell, and presentation of beer.
10-Point Beer Line Cleaning From Irish Carbonic
When it comes to professional beer line cleaning in Buffalo and Rochester, no one does it better than Irish Carbonic! Our time-tested combination of solutions and procedures virtually eliminate microorganism buildup and mineral deposits. You’ll get clean, crisp, delicious tap pours every time, with just the right amount of carbonation.
Our 10-point beer line cleaning process includes:
- Flushing your beer lines with biodegradable cleaning solution
- Rinsing your beer lines with fresh water
- Cleaning each tap faucet and its surrounding area
- Checking all connections and fittings
- Checking your walk-in cooler temperature
- Checking your glycol temperature and level
- Checking all pressure settings
- Cleaning your glycol chiller condensers
- Ensuring that your beer is pouring correctly
- Providing 24/7/365 service and assistance
A Schedule That Works For You
Our beer division offers a flexible cleaning schedule to make things convenient for you – simply contact us to set up your appointment. As an Irish Carbonic customer, you’ll have access to service technicians for after-hour emergencies, too – so if the worst happens, we’ve got you covered.
Get ready for a busy summer in your Western NY restaurant or bar! Contact Irish Carbonic today to schedule your beer line cleaning so your customers can enjoy crisp, delicious pours all summer long.