Face Covering Policy
In accordance with the CDC and State’s guidance on mask wearing, Irish Companies customers who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear a mask at our locations. Those who are not fully vaccinated will need to wear a mask at our locations.
Employees will still be required to masks until further notice.
Irish Companies will continue to abide by all requirements to help ensure that our customers and employees have the safest possible environment.
Our team will continue all deliveries, and service into the fall and winter seasons in accordance with the guidelines given by the CDC, plus state and federal authorities. Our COVID-safe, contactless service includes our mandatory requirement for all Drivers, Technicians and Salesmen to wear personal protective equipment whenever entering a customer’s home.
Thank you. We appreciate your continued cooperation, and will look to update you with the latest news and updates over the coming weeks and months. Please reach out to us by calling 716-320-1086 if you need anything, or have any questions.
Irish Companies has reopened their lobby to customers as of 06/08/2020. Our updated facility hours at all of our locations will be Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm.
Below are our new policies and procedures that must be followed to ensure the safety and health of our customers, vendors, and employees.
- We are asking all customers to call ahead their orders to minimize lobby traffic at our facilities. Our phone number is (716) 827-2727
- All customers, vendors, and employeesare required to wear a facecovering.
- All customers are to adhere to the 6ftsocial distancing expectations. Markers will be in place.
- All restrooms will be closed to customersand vendors.
- All visitors will be required to signin.
- No more than 2 customers may be in the lobby at any given time. Customers are to enter the lobbyunaccompanied.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available forall customers at our FrontCounters.
We value all of our customers. We appreciate your support and understanding during this time. As restrictions and guidance change, we will continue to adapt our practices and communicate any changes. We are working to continue providing the excellent customer service you expect.
Irish Delivers Peace of Mind