Berg Liquor Control System
Save money and minimize waste in your bar or restaurant
If you own or manage a bar, nightclub, restaurant, hotel, sports center, casino, stadium, theme park or any other venue that dispenses liquor, you could be wasting thousands of dollars a year on overpours, spillage, theft and giveaways. The national average loss from the pour is about half an ounce of liquor for every liter you dispense—multiply that by the amount of liquor you sell and you can begin to see what we mean.
But that’s just one of the reasons why a liquor management system is so important for your business—and your bottom line.
Why use a liquor control system?
Here are the five key reasons your business needs a liquor management system:
- Access control—In a liquor control system, all liquor bottles have pourers with tamper-proof seals, all liquor is dispensed through a laser gun and secured in a locked room and all beer dispensed through a controlled faucet attached to a locked cooler.
- Liquor portion control—Consistent pours mean increased customer satisfaction and repeat customers—along with fewer losses from spillage and over pouring.
- Accountability—With a liquor control system, every poured drink is recorded; this eliminates giveaways and prevents unauthorized pouring.
- Profitability—Control liquor dispensing and you’ll Increase profits by increasing server efficiency and cutting down on liquor purchases.
- Liability—Consistent pouring means you’ll be better able to track a customer’s alcohol intake; this can reduce liability insurance premiums and provide a stronger defense for you if you’re ever sued for negligence.
The bottom line: If you want to know exactly what is happening at all times in your operation so you can make informed inventory decisions, control costs and improve profitability, then a liquor control system is for you.
Berg Liquor Control Systems: The state-of-the-art liquor management
Irish Carbonic features, installs and maintains the full line of Berg Liquor Control Systems, including:
- Berg All-Bottle Brand ID—Using state-of-the-art radio frequency (RF) microchip technology, Berg All-Bottle Brand ID™ liquor controls and tracks every liquor pour by brand, portion size and price.
- Berg All-Bottle ID Cocktailing—Add a cocktail feature for the Berg DN All Bottle ID™ (ABID) Dispenser and Merlin System and your bartenders will pour consistent cocktails every time, with support for more than 200 recipes.
- Berg Dispenser Network™ and Berg Dispenser Manager™ Software—Connect all your beverage and liquor dispensing systems and liquor control systems from a single bar, several bars, or smaller bar networks, including point of sales (POS) terminals, into a single, integrated network. Works with all Berg products.
- Berg Laser Touch—Berg Laser Touch™ gun-style beverage and liquor dispensers and control systems will help you dispense quickly, accurately and consistently, simplifying and speeding the process for your bartenders and giving you total control and accountability for every drink poured.
- Merlin Wireless—Venue-friendly, POS/PC interface compatible wireless management integrates with all Berg dispenser networks and products, reporting, printing and emailing price level and portion changes, custom-scheduled events and more.
To find out more about setting up the right bar management system for your business, contact us today and start saving!