[avatar user=”Greg Wasson” size=”75″ /]Our drivers take great pride in delivering propane to your home on time, every time, in any weather – no easy task here in the Buffalo and Rochester areas during wintertime.
But they still need your help.
To ensure reliable propane deliveries – and keep our crews safe – during the upcoming fuel delivery season, please:
- Try to keep your outdoor propane tank free of debris and your fill pipe area clear, especially after a storm. If snow is especially deep, mark the tank’s location with a flag.
- Try to keep your driveway as clear as possible, removing any snow or ice so our trucks can safely pull in your driveway and park (if we can’t park safely, we can’t deliver your propane, according to state law). Try to keep at least a 12-inch path to your tank.
- Call for propane when your tank gauge reaches 25 percent so you can avoid having to call for emergency service. Fewer emergency calls means we can keep our schedule for everyone, including you.
- If a storm is forecast, make sure you have enough propane to last a week in the event roads become impassable. If you have a propane generator, make sure to fill it before the storm arrives in case you lose power.
- On a delivery day, please keep any access gates unlocked, and keep pets leashed or under control.
Thank you for helping us to keep our promise of safe, on-time delivery!
For reliable, on-time propane and heating oil delivery anywhere in our service area, nobody beats Irish Propane. Contact us today to schedule a delivery – or to join our family of customers!