How to Use Your Rented Helium Tank
Get The Party Started!
Balloons are a festive and easy way to add pizzaz to any event. And you can really make those balloons soar with helium! Irish Carbonic provides economical helium tank rentals as well as everything else you need to get your party off the ground in Rochester, New York. It’s all easy to do, and Irish Carbonic is here to help.
Helium Tank Instructions
For the best results, inflate balloons one to two hours before your event. Please note that altitude, temperature, and humidity will all affect the performance of your balloons. On average, latex balloons will float for five to seven hours and foil balloons will float for two to three days.
Here are step-by-step instructions for using a helium tank:
- To open, rotate the valve by turning it counterclockwise until it stops (about four full turns).
- Slide the balloon onto the nozzle and firmly hold it in place.
- Press the nozzle down slightly to fill the balloon.
- Remove the balloon and tie it off.
- Once done, close the valve tightly by turning it clockwise.
- Always store the tank in a dry, cool place.
Helium Balloon Uses
Helium balloons are versatile decorations. Here are some things you can do when you rent your own helium tank:
- You can make the event even more special. Balloons are a fun and festive addition to any celebration. Use them as decoration for a birthday party, graduation celebration, wedding, anniversary party, baby shower, school dance, reunion, church gathering, corporate event, grand opening, and more.
- You can reinforce a theme. Balloons offer an easy way to support any theme, whether it’s a throwback to a bygone decade, inspired by Hollywood, or honoring a sports team. Or maybe it’s just the guest of honor’s favorite color. There are so many options!
- You can keep it simple. There’s nothing complicated about balloons. And the helium tanks Irish Carbonic rents out are easy to operate and transport. You can choose from a variety of sizes as well, so you can have just what you need. And we also offer the balloon filler piece.
- You can save money. Sure, you could buy prefilled balloons, but filling them yourself is a great way to cut down on costs. And if you have a regular need for balloons, you can invest in your own refillable helium tank. Irish Carbonic can help you with that too.
- You can stay safe. Helium is a non-toxic and nonexplosive gas. It’s inert. So, when it comes to handling helium, there’s very little to worry about. Just follow the simple instructions for your tank, and you’ll be safe. Additionally, all of our tanks have protective caps.
What Size Helium Tank Do You Need?
How big a tank you’ll need will depend on how many balloons you’re planning to fill. Here’s a helpful guide showing which size tank may be best for your needs:
|Number of Balloons (11″)
|60 cu. ft.
|135 cu. ft.
|200 cu. ft.
|291 cu. ft.
So if you’re ready to make your next party a grand affair, just add balloons. And let Irish Carbonic supply the helium tanks and everything else you need to get things off the ground. We supply helium tanks for personal and professional use to clients in and around Central New York and Western New York.
Contact Irish Carbonic today to learn more about helium tank rentals and the other services we offer!